PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i found a 2007 klx 110 on ebay for 800 obo.... (i am going to offer 700). this is what the add says on craigslist

I have a 2007 KLX 110 for sale. It has all black plastics, after market handle bars, after market foot pegs and full Yosh pipe. I am only selling this bike because I recently purchased a 4 wheeler and have no use for this bike anymore. It has great tires and brakes. It also has a heavy duty brake lever and shifter. All Two Brothers after market parts.

Please email me for pics or if you have any questions. Available to show bike anytime.

i emailed the seller, and got a email back 4 days later with a number to call. i called the lady and she said she ordered new plastics to put on the bike because her husband ripped off the rear plastics and the front fender plastic that past Saturday. And she said that she doesnt feel like she should sell the bike untill it has good plastics on. would that right their keep you from buying the bike?

But it sounds like its a great deal. but i don't want to buy a bike that has been ragged on:confused:

if you could give me any help that would be great.

thanks

tj

·
Registered
726 Posts
Yeah pick that thing up cuz thats a pretty good price. And unless he ran the motor with out any oil there shouldn't be anything wrong with it cuz they are pretty much bullet proof when they are stock.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Make sure the foot peg bolt bracket holes are all intact !!!

Make sure there are no leaks come'n from those bolt holes too !!

Make sure none of the motor mounts are broken ..

All else is easier too fix ... Sounds like a decent deal anyway . :)

·
Registered
510 Posts
JohnnyB said:
Make sure the foot peg bolt bracket holes are all intact !!!

Make sure there are no leaks come'n from those bolt holes too !!

Make sure none of the motor mounts are broken ..

All else is easier too fix ... Sounds like a decent deal anyway . :)

take the bolts out of the footpegs first,on my 05 it dont leave but if u take a bolt out oil comes out,its messed up,looks like a good bike though and is cheep

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.