PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd share a few pics of my old man riding his 84' ATC70.

Pics were taken a few weeks ago at my Cousins house.

He's not too bad for 60 years old, eh?:rolleyes:

These trikes are sure a blast!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dan,

My cousin is on the CT.

We're also thinking about doing some motor work to the ATC, as it does smoke some. An 88 would be great fun! Are you going with a race head, or keeping the stock head? TB?

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
dirttrackin280h said:
Dan,

My cousin is on the CT.

We're also thinking about doing some motor work to the ATC, as it does smoke some. An 88 would be great fun! Are you going with a race head, or keeping the stock head? TB?

Race head, Oil pump 88 kit, 20mm Keihin and a stainless low exhaust from ATC70.com CDI conversion.

I haven't bought the exhaust yet but will soon.

I'm keeping the project cheap...

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Z why you bothering to get the sterdy exhaust just fit a after market crf 50 exhaust on it some of them fit straight on with no mods,the fast 50s speed pipe would be the best pipe for the tb 88 kit or even the doma race pipe which is on mine is good for 88cc and bigger cc engines and chances are with the low pipe it will get dented or marked up with your boots burning on it....;)

http://www.planetminis.com/f86/atc-70-old-build-project-108100.html

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
BUZZ 50s BROTHERHOOD said:
Z why you bothering to get the sterdy exhaust just fit a after market crf 50 exhaust on it some of them fit straight on with no mods,the fast 50s speed pipe would be the best pipe for the tb 88 kit or even the doma race pipe which is on mine is good for 88cc and bigger cc engines and chances are with the low pipe it will get dented or marked up with your boots burning on it....;)

http://www.planetminis.com/f86/atc-70-old-build-project-108100.html

Because my kids are going to be riding it and I don't want an Up-Pipe on this project. Find me a cheap down pipe (besides the cobra garbage) that's a direct bolt on and I'll be interested. Less chance of a burn with the down-pipe and I'm not concerned about dents and shoe burns. It's going to the farm and abused. It's a kid-ridden ATC, not a show piece.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.