PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1.1998 Honda XR 80R in Excellent condition overall. This is an excellent bike for new riders or the one needing to move up a size or to a manual clutch. Engine starts easily and runs great. The large gas tank allows for 11/2 or 2 days of riding on regular gas. Has 2012 green sticker. This bike has been well maintained with: thorough cleaning after each ride...Air filter and chain cleaned and oiled after each ride...Valvoline 4stroke oil changed every 3rd or 4th ride. Seat, plastic, and graphics show use but no cracks or tears. Bike has 1 ride on new bars and grips and 2 rides on rear Pirelli scorpion tire. Front tire 50% +/-. Repair manual. Recent installs include: Non O-ring chain & rear sprocket...Frt & rr wheel bearings...Swing arm and shock link bushings...Frt & rr brake shoes.

2.1991 Honda CR 80R minus engine and handle bars. This bike was purchased with intentions of putting the XR 80 motor into this frame as many others have done. This combo makes a perfect trail bike with 4stroke ridability of the XR and plush long travel suspension of the CR. Unfortunately my grandson grew faster than my initiative. The tank and fairing are in good shape but fenders, though not cracked are badly faded. Front forks and shock will need servicing. Exhaust pipe and silencer are in great shape but needs blasting and paint. Wheels are in excellent shape and tires look new but are 10+ years old (I planned to change them out). In preparation for the swap I installed: New bushings in swing arm and shock link...New frt & rr wheel bearings...New rear sprocket.

Asking $800 OBO for both. Prefer to sell as package deal. Cash only please. Note: Have pink slip for XR but not CR. Call Dave 209-923-0328 Located in Central Cali.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts