PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright first off to blow some steam..im madder than heck right now..roommate lost that spring that makes the throttle snap back that goes in the top of the carb..went to the local shop its 20 bucks for that spring cuz u have to get that little slider piece with it also..no if ands or buts about it ...super gay...so i got some old spring they had that closely matched it and rigged it but it finally just gave out and wasnt working right..im not paying 20 bucks for a spring..cant bring myself to do it..but i read that a stock xr80 carb will work good for the 88cc kit..is this possible or just some b/s i heard? ..could i just buy one off ebay and it have that slider and all in it ? ..thanks to this carb crap i cant race tomorrow :(

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wont do ..i cant get it till next week..no racing for me tmrw ...we wont even go there...but u can get an xr80 carb for relatively cheap..like 60 bucks thats why i was asking..but it might be too big for an 88 kit only ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.