PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
i DRAG RACED a 110 wit my 75 kit wit 20mm carb, rev box, ultima jr pipe, and street tires, and i beat it, bottom, mid, top, everything, and it wasnt a pooch

·
Registered
461 Posts
bottem yes, mid close to a 110 and top i would say no, if u kept going in a striat line down a raod the 110 would go a faster top speed.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
we went for 2 blocks downhill till i was floatin the valves and we was dead even....no shittin

·
Registered
58 Posts
I ride a 110cc and I like that I don't have to shift if as often as I do when I ride an 88cc bike, more torque for an old lazy guy. It also depends what all is done to the 88 bike, I have been spanked on the moto track by super fast 88 riders.

·
Registered
461 Posts
hey bryce the 88 could have more hp but the only thing that matters is how good it goes on a track

·
Registered
217 Posts
sanobrady said:
hey bryce the 88 could have more hp but the only thing that matters is how good it goes on a track

TRUE! I do not know how much I tell people that dyno's are bull. SOme people live by the dyno, and that is a bad thing. The only thing that matters is how well it works on teh track! Example: The YZF450 is th e worst on teh dyno, but once it is on teh track, all the test riders from magazines had a hard time hanging on to it compared to the CRF and KTM

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.