PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the 88cc race head kit is made for more top end power, what kind of pipe would a person go with?

I had 3 in mind but please do tell if there are better ones.

- FMF 4.1

- CHP Ultima

- Pro Circuit T-4

·
Registered
7,433 Posts
Sano BBR or Two Bros are perfect for 88 or 108. I did run a CHP on my 88 super pro and I felt like it was good but it robbed alot of power from bottom and mid. Now I went back to my sano and it is perfect blend of power.

·
Registered
537 Posts
i have never seen another one. i run a hmf exhaust on one of mine. it has a large diameter head pipe and really small can. sounds real quick and snappy like. have yosh on the other bike.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hmmm, im guessing i will be going with the t-4 then because its always available at my local dealer.

was really hoping for the 4.1 because i love fmf and got their pipe on my big bike.

oh well....

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
the t-4 wins then for the 88RH

what size motor is the 4.1 made for??

we might as well label some pipes for different types of setups because i bet a lot of people want to know as well besides me. I know there have been lots of thread about this but this one should put all the threads into one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.