PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and girls, ushually don't post on here just read all the info you guys post up helping other people great information by the way. So on the the issues I'm having with my bike. I just traded my kx 65 for a full mod crf 50 and the peoson I bought it from told menacing the bogging issues at top end. When I say top end I mean way top end it's not hitting rev limiter or fuel cut what ever you want to refer to it as. I've tried swapping to a larger carb than the one that came on the bike and that made a huge difference because it made the period in witch the engine bogs down much shorter. I have tried multiple different jet/carb/pipe combinations on the bike and I'm have very little luck. What I don't understand is low end through high mid range the engine pulls and once you reach top end it seems like it's running out of fuel, but if I move up a jet from where I am not it burns extremely rich and has absolutely no low end. Any suggestions? What does everyone run with their 88 kits because I tore my other 88 carb and out it on my new bike and it runs much better but not right. Could this be an issue with the valves being dirty and not letting sufficient air/fuel ratio at the higher rpms ? Any help of suggestion would be great. Thanks in advance !

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
maybe you are just running out of cam....valve float ..etc IDK....like a Harley...ride till it stops pulling and then shift

1 - 2 of 2 Posts