PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a takegawa 82cc kit with cam (for stock head) carb, filter, intake, and pistion/rings and cylinder with brand new top end gasket set for sale. 130 shipped

I also have a brand new 52mm cylinder with race head piston, never installed, complete with gasket kit. This has the high compression race head piston for the 70 heads, and the e22. I want 100 bucks for this 88 kit.

NOTE-I will swap the camshaft, intake, and carb/filter from the 82cc kit to the 88cc kit for a reasonable price. the 82cc kit is takegawa, while the 88cc kit is an aluminum cylinder. Trust me-adding this cam and carb to a big bore kit makes as much difference as the big bore kit alone does! the cam fits right in the 50 and 70 heads, and makes them sound much better.

I have a BIG GUN exhaust system as well. 100 bucks shipped for that. its in great shape, sticker is peeling, TINY dent on header tube. size of a pea and not half as deep.

I parted out a lifan 110 engine, I have everything from that for sale, but I NO LONGER HAVE THE MANUAL CLUTCH! I have a stock honda auto clutch for sale.

I have 2 honda heads. 1 bare head, and 1 complete head. 15 dollars for the bare head, and 40 for the complete head. I will port either head for you for an increase in power, but dont expect much out of the stock honda head casting. It really wakes up with the takegawa camshaft.

I have a set of chinese forks that take a 20mm axle with lower triple tree (sorry, no upper) Id sell for 75 bucks shipped.

I have an SDG +3 frame Id like to get 50 bucks for

I have tons of parts. shocks, axles, adjusters, etc. email me!

ALSO! I have an ebay inner rotor kit Im willing to sell. Its mint, needs nothing, and works with your stock CDI. I will share with the buyer how to hook it up.

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING, but large items wont ship until the 4th. Thanks guys! ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have both cases (I like to sell them as sets because Ive seen a few not match when only changing one) I have the kickstarter assembly, and the clutch cover. pm returned!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I sold the takegawa cam, complete stock honda head, kehin carb, and the takegawa intake.

everything else is still available.

noone needs a 82cc or 88cc kit? the 82cc is lightly (10hrs) used, and the 88cc kit is brand new with the race head piston (bolts right onto the xr70, or e22 head equipped engine) Im considering building another motor, I just dont need one right now!

·
Registered
148 Posts
im interested in the 82 kit pm me with what u have for it i would want cyl piston carb intake gaskets etc let me know what u have and what i would need to make it work.

·
Registered
27 Posts
do u still have the big gun exhaust, its off a crf50 right, will it fit on a sdg 125, i have a stock crf50 exhaust on it right now and fits fine

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
emptied box, ill get pics of the exhauat around the 7th, but its nice, and off my stock framed 50. cant imagine it not fitting an sdg, i had it on mine.,

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yes its the one you posted, and in great used shape. the midpipe has been scotchbrited and has a tiny tiny ding. the sticker on the can is half peeled from heat. otherwise its in gerat shape. 100 plus 20 shipping

paypal to [email protected]

·
Registered
154 Posts
charkly said:
yes its the one you posted, and in great used shape. the midpipe has been scotchbrited and has a tiny tiny ding. the sticker on the can is half peeled from heat. otherwise its in gerat shape. 100 plus 20 shipping

paypal to [email protected]

in ur post u put 100 shipped.. i mean i can send 100 right now lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts