PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a similar issue with my 87 trx atc125m i have two yellow and a red/black coming out of my stator.i have changed everything i can think of and still cant get fire from it,i even double checked the wiring just in case it has a cut or nick

· Administrator
11,221 Posts
HERE is a wiring schematic, if it's any help to you. Looking at it, there should be a blue/yellow tracer wire coming out of the stator harness as well, that's for the pulse coil, which is part #4 shown below.

Font Ear Auto part Circle Drawing

· Registered
34 Posts
i have a similar issue with my 87 trx atc125m i have two yellow and a red/black coming out of my stator.i have changed everything i can think of and still can't get fire from it,i even double checked the wiring just in case it has a cut or nick
The 2 yellows are your charging coil leads that go to the regulator and charge your battery and the BL/R wire is the lead suppling power to the CDI box. There should also be a Trigger (Pulse) coil with 2 leads (most likely one is green).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.