PlanetMinis Forums banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Those are great! For what it is we don't have to be exactly like the original. Just close enough to do the job. Thanks!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I haven't had a chance to. The first one worked for me and I am waiting for the idler wheel to get this back together and working on my 110 carb. But if anyone needs one I do have a few of them that will work with a little modification. I'll get back to it ASAP but everything seems to be breaking down on me right now. Mowers too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I haven't had a chance to. The first one worked for me and I am waiting for the idler wheel to get this back together and working on my 110 carb. But if anyone needs one I do have a few of them that will work with a little modification. I'll get back to it ASAP but everything seems to be breaking down on me right now. Mowers too.
I'm rehabing a TRX 70 for my kids and after seeing this post I now know what that green plastic chunk that fell out in the driveway is for. Thanks! I'd like to buy one if your willing to sell me one. Otherwise I might try to form one out of JB Weld.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm rehabing a TRX 70 for my kids and after seeing this post I now know what that green plastic chunk that fell out in the driveway is for. Thanks! I'd like to buy one if your willing to sell me one. Otherwise I might try to form one out of JB Weld.
Sorry been on vacation!
I might be interested but cannot guarantee how long the thing will last as I have no way of knowing what type of plastic it was. Let me get mine back together and see how it works.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Sorry been on vacation!
I might be interested but cannot guarantee how long the thing will last as I have no way of knowing what type of plastic it was. Let me get mine back together and see how it works.
I'd be interested too! Doing the same. I'm definitely interested!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Okay guys I got it back together finally! Sorry for the delay. I did mess up, because it had been so long since I had modified my tensioner with the new tensioner wheel, by not tightening the bolt that held it on and when it started rattling I didn't know wth was going on. I took it apart again and found it was loose. tightened it and readjusted the chain and went to riding it. Ran great and no noise! I did notice that the chain guide did have some grooves in it just after half hour ride when I took it apart to tighten the bolt. I can't guarantee how long they will last. Here is my Fourtrax!

21 - 40 of 44 Posts