PlanetMinis Forums banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I haven't had a chance to. The first one worked for me and I am waiting for the idler wheel to get this back together and working on my 110 carb. But if anyone needs one I do have a few of them that will work with a little modification. I'll get back to it ASAP but everything seems to be breaking down on me right now. Mowers too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I haven't had a chance to. The first one worked for me and I am waiting for the idler wheel to get this back together and working on my 110 carb. But if anyone needs one I do have a few of them that will work with a little modification. I'll get back to it ASAP but everything seems to be breaking down on me right now. Mowers too.
I'm rehabing a TRX 70 for my kids and after seeing this post I now know what that green plastic chunk that fell out in the driveway is for. Thanks! I'd like to buy one if your willing to sell me one. Otherwise I might try to form one out of JB Weld.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm rehabing a TRX 70 for my kids and after seeing this post I now know what that green plastic chunk that fell out in the driveway is for. Thanks! I'd like to buy one if your willing to sell me one. Otherwise I might try to form one out of JB Weld.
Sorry been on vacation!
I might be interested but cannot guarantee how long the thing will last as I have no way of knowing what type of plastic it was. Let me get mine back together and see how it works.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Okay guys I got it back together finally! Sorry for the delay. I did mess up, because it had been so long since I had modified my tensioner with the new tensioner wheel, by not tightening the bolt that held it on and when it started rattling I didn't know wth was going on. I took it apart again and found it was loose. tightened it and readjusted the chain and went to riding it. Ran great and no noise! I did notice that the chain guide did have some grooves in it just after half hour ride when I took it apart to tighten the bolt. I can't guarantee how long they will last. Here is my Fourtrax!

21 - 40 of 47 Posts