PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
82cc kit, takegwa. 10hrs, new gaskets 85 shipped

TB NEW no hours, race head piston. 90 shipped. need 70, race, or e22 head to run this,

older atc70 head, has stock, and race cam. 12v motor, should fit your 50. 70 bones cleaned up with moderate porting

stock 50 head-bare-moderate porting-25

AHP 4 speed trans complete 100 bucks, 1d3u

TRX90 trans 4d 80 shipped

lifan 110 in pieces-gave its life for parts. auto clutch from honda-make offer on wat you need.

IRK kitako for gpx125 no cdi, works with stock or aftermarket 55 shiiped..

its ll in great shape

frame-50 busk-from ssr125x nice shap, 50 bucks with swinger 10 bucks for china shock

inverted gold forks. 65 plus 15 to ship

all pics are here,

http://planetminis.com/f11/hydrodynamics-i-shock-parting-couple-minis-148698.html

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
does it come with a cylinder for 60 hucks? Thats 90 bucks, 100 with a top end gasket set.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
maybe your listing should say race head piston and cylinder then, instead of just piston.

that's a pretty good deal if you are including both

·
Registered
154 Posts
barna6vi said:
Charkly, I have your money just waiting for that complete 82cc kit. Please get back to me asap. Thanks!
im not saying hes a scammer but after sending him money then he drops off the planet its like wtf, i sent him 105 for an exhaust over 2 weeks ago he said he was gonna get it out to me and ive emailed him and pm'd him with no response

·
Registered
816 Posts
ya i noticed he had 88 kits for sell then was trying to buy other 88 kits from other people i dont know him but where the hell did he go and if i sent someone 105 and aint gettin a answer what so ever i would be taking it alot different than u guinelle1.I dont have nothing against this guy but i can stand some people that are trying to sell **** fast and when u pay them take there time about sending the parts to ya when they bump bump bump there page to move parts or they dont send nothing at all !Im not saying this is how this charkly is ,but im saying in genaral people that **** people over after helping other people out by buying there parts or what not they need to take care of whoever it is that pays for there parts or not sell nothing att all

·
Registered
154 Posts
kawi122 said:
ya i noticed he had 88 kits for sell then was trying to buy other 88 kits from other people i dont know him but where the hell did he go and if i sent someone 105 and aint gettin a answer what so ever i would be taking it alot different than u guinelle1.I dont have nothing against this guy but i can stand some people that are trying to sell **** fast and when u pay them take there time about sending the parts to ya when they bump bump bump there page to move parts or they dont send nothing at all !Im not saying this is how this charkly is ,but im saying in genaral people that **** people over after helping other people out by buying there parts or what not they need to take care of whoever it is that pays for there parts or not sell nothing att all

i can understand people cannot ship right away like most buisness do and they have busy lives but it really doesnt take that long. ive already opened a dispute in paypal but idk where to go from there...

·
Registered
816 Posts
ya i can understand that too but no person selling any parts should take over three days to send something out busy or not lol.To me if u got the time to take a ton of pics and post parts for sell u definately have time to ship the parts after u sell em.I feel for ya cause thats not right at all did paypal take care of it

·
Registered
154 Posts
kawi122 said:
ya i can understand that too but no person selling any parts should take over three days to send something out busy or not lol.To me if u got the time to take a ton of pics and post parts for sell u definately have time to ship the parts after u sell em.I feel for ya cause thats not right at all did paypal take care of it

no i really dont know what to do i mean i opened the dispute a few days ago but like about a week in he said hed get it out next week and then he just hasnt been on for a while so idk..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yeah, i had the deal on the 82cc kit all worked out and no response. His loss, i bought an 88cc kit from someone else. He must not care too much about moving parts or making money.

·
Registered
154 Posts
barna6vi said:
Yeah, i had the deal on the 82cc kit all worked out and no response. His loss, i bought an 88cc kit from someone else. He must not care too much about moving parts or making money.

he cared enough to take my money..

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Guys-I apologize for the lack of communication, I havent been online in quite some time, I believe I took money from one person for an exhaust, that wasnt sent. Im fairly sure paypal refunded his money, if not, email me and Ill take care of it. I want to offer my sincere apologies, and would like to make right by anyone that sent me money and didnt get what they ordered. I will make it right. PM me, and Ill take care of it as soon as possible.

·
Registered
154 Posts
charkly said:
Guys-I apologize for the lack of communication, I havent been online in quite some time, I believe I took money from one person for an exhaust, that wasnt sent. Im fairly sure paypal refunded his money, if not, email me and Ill take care of it. I want to offer my sincere apologies, and would like to make right by anyone that sent me money and didnt get what they ordered. I will make it right. PM me, and Ill take care of it as soon as possible.

i know this is old Lol but i didnt wana leave it on a bad note, yes i got my money back. i bought a different exhaust and then ended up selling the bike i put it on..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts