PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
reynolds_brad said:
APE is over priced but if it was local to me ide pick it up. APEs are fun as hell as long as its not being pulled by the stock motor.

so I guess you got yours for less than $2000 if you figure $2k is too much ???

Here on the east coast I don't see them come up very often, any suggestions where I should look for one (especially if its less than $2000)

Will

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
3cyltrbo said:
so I guess you got yours for less than $2000 if you figure $2k is too much ???

Here on the east coast I don't see them come up very often, any suggestions where I should look for one (especially if its less than $2000)

Will

Yes mine was less then 2000 and it came with the Kijama pipe.

Stock ape50s are very poakie. 2k is a lot to spend for something your going to have to dump some money into to have some real fun with.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I know everyone is into the ZBs but I like the Apes. Where did you find yours at Brad? I would definately hook the motor up. The only way.

Don't suppose anyone has an Ape and is looking to swap for a crapload of 50s? haha

·
Registered
804 Posts
i know that guy he has a whole bunch off pit bikes too his son and friends ride oh by the way his shop is badass its an old texaco gas station. the gsxr is in mint condition in person looks new.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Jason is a good guy and can take credit cards. He also ships very cheap. I got a bike from him and it only cost 200 extra to have it shipped up from Texas. I also have to say that 2000 is expensive but good luck finding another one. Brad and myself, I think are the lucky ones to actually have one and have it titled.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts