PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've had this bike a few months. The stock engine smokes and fouls out plugs pretty bad. But it now has an XL100 motor with an XR100 crank, TB 120 kit, 1018-1 from hotcams, home made ORC, XL100 swingarm, home made header with ebay special muffler, home made adapter with a 24mm OKO flat slide, and an oil cooler.

Runs decent, needs some jetting changes as at idle it'll slowy drop rpm then die. At first timing was a bit retarded, so I advanced it and it is much better, easily pulls the front up in 2nd just by going wide open.

Plans going forward include USD pitbike forks, probably lay the shocks down, then make it look nicer.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, all the street stuff was missing and it had been touched by atleast 1 hack. The swingarm pivot was a carriage bolt, coil was wrong, lots of rust, carb stuck, brakes stuck.

I might bring this one back to street legal, but it won't have stock lights or gauges. Shouldn't be too bad to do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.