PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'am looking at making my 6 year olds xr50 a little faster,

He has started racing flat track.

I currently have a 72cc bore kit, uni pod filter and a Dr. D pipe.

should i change the carb to a 18mm/ 20mm or keep it stock?

What about a cam or gearing?

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
i got a 72 as well. call up r&r ask for nate, ask him if the 62 jets came in yet. tell him stanton sent you :wink:

wow, first person on here thats local!

was your kid hittin up dirtman before it got plowed?

check out my album in the link below.

we should ride sometime :D

·
Registered
667 Posts
five0addict said:
you could go a cheaper route and get a 62 main for the carb and open up the needle, i just did it and it runs so nice i was amazed.

Imma give this a try myself. On a stocker. Only engine mod is a Doctor D. Would it be a good idea to get a 3" uni filter as well or does it not really help a stocker?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fiveoaddict

no, my son did not get a chance to ride their. My daughter and boyfriend used to ride their.

We ride in the field across from the CHP office in templeton and at a flat track east of paso.

have you been to the track out by san miguel?

What are some other places to ride?

Are you the one that has the foam pit in atascadero?

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
<---check the avatar :wink: we havent been riding at the pit because of the noise issues atown has right now.

i havent ridden s.m. yet, it looks perfect for fiddys though, isnt it a bigbke track?

that feild is sooo booooring, and those jumps are pathetic. that place would be allright if the t-towners put a little work into what they ride. :lol:

you can go to the halcon dirtbridge, theres some jumps there. if the state hospital police come just act stupid and leave, they cant do anything.

oh eagle, my buddy had sano exaust with all stock engine and the 62 jet. it was the fastest stock bike ive ever seen, way more tourqe!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.