PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a '72 Z50 that I got from a friend a few months ago. I was planning on fixing it up, but have lost interest. I was just wondering if these are worth anything. It is in decent shape and I believe it is complete. Other than the seat which my buddies dog chewed up. The tank has a few dents, the paint is faded and the stickers are cracked. I had it running, but it didn't have much power. It probably needs rebuilt. I was just wondering if it would be worth it to put it on Ebay. Any info on what this might be worth would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
Look on ebay.

Without seeing pictures, I'm guessing since the whole bike is needing fixing, chroming, painting and parts replacement, coupled with the lower demand for the 72-78 models, I'd give it a guestimmate of $200-$400.

Look on ebay and compare it to other bikes up for auction. Fully restored (by a professional) you'd maybe get $1000-$1200 which would be less then what you had in the bike.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.