PlanetMinis Forums banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Thanks, I reached out to them and asked one other months ago that said they would notify me when they come back in stock. Seems like no one has had them for a long time. The ones I have seen on EBay are very low quality and not accurate to the original, so I will just keep waiting. Appreciate the heads up.

·
Super Moderator
10,715 Posts
I have a 1972. I needed a chrome chain guard and dirtbkr188(y) found me a nice one on ebay for me a while ago. Check out the thread from 2006. I don't think I ever took a pic with the chain guard on it. LOL
tmas

tmas 1972

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Northeast said they will be getting more in stock in December. Not to long to wait

·
Registered
1972 Honda Z50
40 Posts
I have a chain guard I need to get installed, does anyone know the bolts for it? I am still waiting on a carb for mine the one I ordered was wrong one. It runs but not great.....I also noticed a small blemish in my tank. the bar knobs hit the tank if you turn the bars all the way. Any one else have this? May need to put some weld on the fork to stop if from being able to turn so far.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I have a chain guard I need to get installed, does anyone know the bolts for it? I am still waiting on a carb for mine the one I ordered was wrong one. It runs but not great.....I also noticed a small blemish in my tank. the bar knobs hit the tank if you turn the bars all the way. Any one else have this? May need to put some weld on the fork to stop if from being able to turn so far.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts