PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All prices include shipping and Paypal fees

1. XR70 Forks - Tubes are great condition, Legs have your usual wear.(look at picture) - $46.65 shipped

2. Molkt 26mm Carb(a vm26 copy) - Clean, Includes a air filter but no intake.(uses a flange type intake)-$20.90 shipped

3. Stock CRF70 stator - Clean, good condition- $31.20 shipped

4. Used Applied shifter - Nice and strong piece..rubber part is a little worn down. - $10.60 shipped.

Call, Text or PM me if you have any questions or to get Paypal info. (seven-seven-two)332-1816

Now for the pics

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
trtr013 said:
price on the molkt carb and the hv oil pump please...
9. Molkt 26mm Carb(a vm26 copy) - Clean, Includes a air filter but no intake.(uses a flange type so I couldn't use the spare intake from above) -$20.90 shipped

10. DRatv High Flow Oil Pump - New - $12.66 shipped

Total: $33.56

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hank said:
what head did the rocker arms come off of

and did the irk work before you pulled it.
I already sent you a PM about this but I'll repost the info for the others to see. The IRK worked fine before I pulled it but like I said uptop, I tried taking the rotor off with a large flathead and hammer and caused the nicks on the rotor. There's also a swirl mark on the back of the stator plate that I think was caused by the small cam chain gear holder when I was trying to get the clutch off. The stator plate was already unscrewed so it was hanging halfway out and halfway too far in contacting with the gear holder. Since taking it off I have not tested so like I said it is being sold as is.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts