PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
3rd gear pinned is kinda short, but its got huge amount of air time. Those guys go off. The positive thing about 50 nuts is the boobies, and the plot. 50 Frenzys music isnt really the greatest music.

I say thirdgearpinned.

then 50 nuts.

·
Registered
83 Posts
3gear Pinned 2?

Hey fellas... When is 3 gear pinned 2 coming out. I'm stoked to see the Screwy-Dilla segment.. Other then that I think all the videos are cool cause they have talented 50 riders in them that encourage me to be a better rider..

Regards

-3rdPinned-

·
Registered
319 Posts
I think 50 frenzy was awful. I strongly recomend not buying it. The soundtrack is horrible. They go way bigger but it's hard to tell for a whil if it's a BMX or a 50 video Deffinitely get 3rd gear pinned it is by far my favorite.

·
Registered
84 Posts
By far anyone who rides a fiddy and enjoys good music knows that third geer pined is by far the best fiddy vidio out and there will be a third geer pined 2 out soon!!!!!!!!! :!:

·
Registered
572 Posts
50 nuts was bada$$ i loved it. especially the insane freestyle. its like a crusty video!!! best movie i ever seen. it just makes u want to get out of ur seat and try whatever they are doing.Great sh!t!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
56 Posts
50 nuts is the best DVD i've ever seen, Kelly Tedder is such a gun on a 50. i loved the bit at then end with the dude trying to jump a BMX but kept eating shit lol.

But i got a question.......Who is Jason Ellis? (sp) the DC dude like why is he in it?

·
Registered
27 Posts
i just got done watching 50 nuts, pretty good, lots of boobies is surely a plus also

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.