PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All prices include shipping and PayPal. If you have questions, or want more pictures, feel free to pm me or email at philwood28 @ gmail.com. I'm in Orange County, CA and will make better deals for local pick ups.

CRF70 forks - Sold

- These forks have heavy duty springs, 15wt oil, and are completely set up for a 50 application. They come with a BBR top clamp and stock 70 bottom clamp and steering stem. They are rattle canned back with Rustoleum. This stuff holds up like no other. The clamps have slight nicks, but the forks are in great shape. Front wheel not included (already sold), but can include axel if you need it.

SSR (Lifan) 150cc motor - $400 shipped

- This motor came out of a bike I bought on this site. This thing absolutely rips. I toyed with it in the neighborhood and it was ridiculously powerful. 28mm carb, 4 speed all up tranny with a black ASV clutch lever, foot peg mount, and all electrical, except the coil wire (runs on the same wire as Hondas). The previous owner said the motor had lower hours on it and was just put in about a month ago. I only used once in front of my house.

Black Excel rim - Sold

- Used black 10" Excel rim. Come with the full stock drum brake set up and a Bridgestone tire. Rim is totally straight, has some wear on it, but looks fantastic for a used rim. Blemishes can be seen in the photo.

Classic Honda Pipe - Sold

- Ultima big bore pipe. Used, but no dents or dings. This pipe was being used on the 150 motor above and has the blue end cap. Retails new for about $285.

50 Stunt gas cap - Sold

- Picture is kind of blury, but if you have an interest in it, I can get you a better pic. The cap is in perfect shape and has a black shorty breather valve. Pretty cool looking gas cap if you're adding finishing touch to your bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
BillyTheGreat said:
I think you posted and I PMed him, so he saw mine first ><. I sent the moneys for it too.

Its all good, I already have a set of excel rims, just trying to put together another one so I can have street and dirt tires, already got the front just waiting for a second rear one eventually

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can round up some bolts for the top and rear mounts if you need them. I do not have the bolts for the footpeg mount, since I used them on my new set up. The frame bolts up to the stock set up, so all of the stock bolts will work. The motor will need a throttle cable hooked up to the carb and a shifter. Stock parts will work for both of these. Other than that, everything is included. Footpeg mount is included, but does not have foot pegs on it. Let me know if Ican answer anything else for you.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts