PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recieved my big bar kit from Ryan and man that is some quality craftsmanship. He makes some awesome products and would recommend him to everyone. The only thing that sucks is I have to leave in 15 minutes to go back offshore for a while and I can't install them yet.

·
Registered
533 Posts
USMCRay said:
I just recieved my big bar kit from Ryan and man that is some quality craftsmanship. He makes some awesome products and would recommend him to everyone. The only thing that sucks is I have to leave in 15 minutes to go back offshore for a while and I can't install them yet.

Yes it's good stuff.

...And riding around highchair will get you laughed at and called names.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Best products for stuntin fiddys hands down, I have never heard 1 complaint.

A bit to pricey though, and does everything have t be alluminuim??

·
Registered
533 Posts
HooliganSBM said:
Best products for stuntin fiddys hands down, I have never heard 1 complaint.

A bit to pricey though, and does everything have t be alluminuim??

Aluminum is easy to machine, cheap & light...so it makes since to make anything out of aluminum that can be made of it.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
shawn742 said:
Aluminum is easy to machine, cheap & light...so it makes since to make anything out of aluminum that can be made of it.

And so easy to make like new again with some steel wool and mothers:D

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
His big bar kits were the cheapest I found for the quality and from what I hear they are tougher than Bbr's. I think his prices are actually pretty well priced.

What else would you make the stuff out of? His bars are chrome moly for strength and the rest is strong enough to be made out of aluminum. If you start adding extra parts that are made of steel your bike would weigh about 200 lbs!

·
Registered
138 Posts
USMCRay said:
His big bar kits were the cheapest I found for the quality and from what I hear they are tougher than Bbr's. I think his prices are actually pretty well priced.

What else would you make the stuff out of? His bars are chrome moly for strength and the rest is strong enough to be made out of aluminum. If you start adding extra parts that are made of steel your bike would weigh about 200 lbs!
Ill agree with that, my BBRs bent on a small crash (looped and stoppie and cought most of the bike, barly hit the bars and they bent)

Im actually about to take the BBRs off and throw some 50stunt.com bars on

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
I'm pretty sure his bars are the same thickness as Renthal aluminum bars, but they are steel. I think it is nearly impossible to tweak them. His Bars and Bar Ends will probably be the next investment on atleast one of my bikes. I run all of his other products so why not? It is cool when you call up (or email) a company and the owner responds to you. 50 Stunt, Motoshop Z, CHP, and even BBR all deserve a big thumbs up for this service.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
50 stunt parts are top notch for sure. Alot of the stuff is on sale now for what ryan calls rock bottom prices!!! 50stunt.com

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: 50 Stunt updated

This is an old post I did a while ago but wanted to update it. I have eaten poop many times on both street and dirt and the 50 stunt bars are awesome. The powder coat is scratched up but not bent at all. I have become a loyal customer of Ryan at 50 stunt and very pleased with the service and FAST shipping!!!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ryan is the man... I have Just about every part you can buy from him... Bar ends, sprockets, sprocket guards, 88 kits.. All top notch and fast shipping and he takes care of you if you have any problems..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts