PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, I've been riding a KLX110 for a while. But, my dad dosent want me to ride a 110 anymore because it took me out of being able to race at Lorettas this year. So he said, "Get a 50?" HELL YEA!!

Basically want I want is it to be stable. I dont care about the motor yet, I just want it to have some travel. Here it goes.

CRF50

Sano Swingarm

Adjustable I-Shock

System 1 Clamp

Tag Mini Play Bars

System Throttle

Sano front brake lever

Extended brake cable

Tag Grips

Skid Plate

IMS Shift lever

Wide pegs - Five0

KN Filter

Thats It

What kind of sprocket sizes run best?

I WANT CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM!!

WHAT DO I DO ABOUT THE FORKS!!

TELL ME IF SOMETHING ISNT GOING TO WORK!!

Thanks, Chris King.

G

·
Welcome Chris!

Your list looks good, but forks might be an issue with the shock and swingarm you're getting. But I'll let those more knowledgeable in that subject answer you more thoroughly!

Have fun on your new Fiddy!

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Frame Brace or even a new frame. If your going for a bmx set-up get the Bombshell 4" or the +1 legs with disk brake kit from Sano. and if your going mx there is a TON of choices.

·
Registered
859 Posts
50ccchick said:
Welcome Chris!

Your list looks good, but forks might be an issue with the shock and swingarm you're getting. But I'll let those more knowledgeable in that subject answer you more thoroughly!

Have fun on your new Fiddy!

i agree with the forks thing. that shock and swingarm is gonna raise your back end up two inches. so your gonna wanna get some 1+'s and a 12 front. i have the sano swinger and it is a great swinger!

·
Registered
4,430 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
THANKS FOR THE QUICK REPLYS!!

With the foam filter, Will have to rejet? Im in texas

Whats the best seat

if i get the fork kit, +1 and the long life bushings, will it make my 50 like a chopper with the swinagarm and shock?

Best pegs?

with the extended cable frmo the fork kit will that be the same as the one with the bar kit? so i dont buy an extra

anyone want to buy a 110?

hydraluc clutch, two bros filter, changed main and pilot jet, fmf pipe, works perofrmance shock, stiff springs..2814559806 is cell

PEACE

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.