PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to get rid of a bunch of parts ive had laying around. rc 164 racer at yahoo dot com Only accept paypal and if it fits in a flatrate priority box I ship using priority mail.

-Fast 50 Dressup with takegawa dipstick=$55 shipped

-Stock Forks (clean/straight)=$65 shipped

-Takegawa Blue Tappet Breather Vent=$15 shipped

-Moose Big Footpegs=$35 shipped SOLD

-Two bros billet footpegs=$35 shipped SOLD

-Two bros swinger=$140 shipped SOLD

-Stock Rear Wheel(low hours)=$50 shipped SOLD

-Buchanan 10" HD Spoke Kit(brandnew)=$40 shipped SOLD

-BBR skid plate(like new)=$45 shipped SOLD

-BBR HD Peg Mount(brandnew)=$45 shipped SOLD

-BBR Tapperd Steering Bearings(brandnew)=$25 shipped SOLD

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
will you seperate the dress up kit? I need the dipstick and one tappet cover. Just think with you could sell the other with the breather kit :)

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Ricky I may be interested in the rest of the blue dress up kit if trtr013 wants the rest. I've got a tak special clutch so dont think that dipstick will work, and would want that blue head breather as well.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
traut811 said:
Ricky I may be interested in the rest of the blue dress up kit if trtr013 wants the rest. I've got a tak special clutch so dont think that dipstick will work, and would want that blue head breather as well.

what about splitting the dress up kit? I think me and trtr013 have covered everything you've got included in it to split between us, can you pm me a price if you want to split up the pieces?

Thanks

·
Registered
87 Posts
I just wanna say Ricky is a stand up dude, sells great parts, at great prices. He made things right even when the shipper screwed up. ;)

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
pm bout swinger... and ok guys if you add the takegawa breather and the dress up kit together I have to come up with 70 shipped. Tried my best to break them up fairly and how does 25 for the dipstick and tappet sound and 45 for the rest of the dress up and takegawa breather sound?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts