PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im not to sure if this is the right spot to post this but ill do it anyway.

I am looking to get either a crf 50 or a klx110. they are both completely stock. what do you guys think i should get?

if i get the 110 here is what will go on it right away:

1. bbr tall seat

2. pro taper bar kit

3. tbr agressive fork springs

4. tbr agressive shock spring

5. m403 front tire

6. m404 rear tire

if i get the 50 here is what will go on it right away:

1. pro taper bar kit

2. tbr for leg/ spring kit

3. tbr shock spring

4. tbr long shifter

5. tbr foam filter

6. fmf 4.1

7. bbr rev box

8. bbr tall seat

9. m40 2.75 tires front and rear

let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also forgot to mention the crf still has the tits on the tires and is $500.00 and the 110 is the same way and is $800.00

·
Registered
5,974 Posts
when i first started riding minis in like 03 i just had a stock mod 50...then i quit for awhile and rode big bikes and then in like 06 started racing minis again...and rode 110's...a 110 is more like a big bike per say...and a 50 is more squirly if your just starting to ride. I dont know, its personal preferences...

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea. i want both haha. but that aint happening. i ride a 09 yz250f for my big bike. i also have a ttr 150 and i am in the process of build my retro z50 so im thinkin the 110. what do you guys think about the list i have for the 110?

·
Registered
221 Posts
I ran a Pro Circuit on my stocker with a pod filter and it runs really good after jetting. Most other exhausts are way too big to run on stock motors.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks guys. ill prolly go pick the 110 up this week if i do get it. already know what im ordering for it. I think im going to leave the motor all stock for now i wanna consetrate on the basic suspension mods first.

Trust me if i could have a 50 and a 110 o prolly would, but most of the guys i ride with have big bore 50s and 110's that are pretty much stock.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts