PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was told to get the 4th gear on here because im getting the 2nd gear and output shaft to put into my 110. is it all that necessary for a stock bike?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
i would get it just cause your tareing down the bottom end so you mid as well spend 40 bucks on a 4th gear, the kawi oem ones are on ebay for like 40 bucks i think.

·
Registered
5,828 Posts
All of the 110's I've I ever worked on , stock or other wise .., Always get a 4th gear drum . It's cheap and easy to do while your already in there .. ;)

·
Registered
363 Posts
JohnnyB said:
All of the 110's I've I ever worked on , stock or other wise .., Always get a 4th gear drum . It's cheap and easy to do while your already in there .. ;)

Yep, best 40 bucks you can spend. Throw that 4th gear shift drum in and regear for a stock motor to 15/37 and it will be a different beast. Pulls harder and gets the motor in the sweet spot easy.

·
Registered
57 Posts
trvshonda said:
Yep, best 40 bucks you can spend. Throw that 4th gear shift drum in and regear for a stock motor to 15/37 and it will be a different beast. Pulls harder and gets the motor in the sweet spot easy.
15 and 37 dam,,,so i guess a 14 and 36 shouldnt be a problem

1 - 7 of 7 Posts