PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm looking for tips on my stunt build to help along with this process. I ask because I see a lot of post about mini's being harder to get parts for and sites being extinct..
I have a 04 CRF50 that has been sitting for the last7 years an now have decided to have some fun. Plan as of now is to flush and get running, then handle bar kit. Would like to do a hand brake at the same time.
What bar kit and do any come with the hand brake kit?
What spring kits do you guys run? How about pegs, footpegs and stunt pegs?

If you have any tips feel free to leave them below..
Also any links to build threads?

Thanks guys..

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Toro, was starting to think no one was left in the stunt section.. I've been reading a lot and figure some things out here and there. 88 kit is on the list but may hold off on that tell I strengthen her up.. Seen a post about some mod to the frame so it don't bend but need to find more info so I know what's really going on before I can make a choice.

· Registered
565 Posts
Street tires, big bar kit, rear hand brake and rear pegs will get you started. Then you can upgrade the suspension and 88cc big bore kit for more fun. I've been out of the game for several years but getting the itch to jump back in.

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha.. I know how it goes.. Been out of riding for 7 years and dug my sons CRF50 to clean and sell but ended up getting pumped about riding.. Now I have bar kit coming alng with a few other things and am thinking about a bigger bike. Should be ripping the 50 this weekend if all goes as planned..

· Registered
565 Posts
After all the searching I walked into Honda today and picked up a 14. Just got done with Ryan at 50 stunt and getting a ton of parts shipped out tomorrow. 50stunt bar kit, advanced stage 2 stunt kit, street pegs, pirellis, Larry suspension kit and a few odds and ends. I'll start a build thread soon. Next will be big bore kit, hd clutch and maybe I can find some billet wheels

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.