PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where is a good place to purchase this jet. my local shop wants 15 bucks. i have a 42 pilot but i really don't hear of anyone using that one. my mods are snorkle removed, joker choke plug, pitking exhaust tip, exhaust restrictor drilled out.any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
245 Posts
you can get them at pax racing or chp or fasterminis or.... they do cost quite a bit, though. I have both 40 and 42..... the thing is, you really don't need a 42 for sure...and even the 40 is questionable. I would suggest that you try shimming your needle with a single 1mm shim first. the 40 pilot is perfect with the whole airbox removed, but the snorkel only removed? It seems a bit excessive. I ran the bone stock jetting with the 1mm shim under the needle with the same mods and it was great.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
did you go up on the main also or did you just stick with the needle shimming. the thing is i won't know how it runs until i throw it on there and actually try it. also the plug looked a little lean

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.