PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
'74 CT70 x2
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I designed and 3D printed replacement Fork Spring Guides for 25mm oil dampened CT70 forks. I just couldn't find any for a reasonable price and my originals were trashed. The 3D printed ones worked well on my bike so I posted them up on eBay a few weeks back. Sold a few and got positive feedback. Price for all 4 pieces to rebuild forks is currently $24 with free shipping. If anyone is interested here's a link to the eBay ad.
3D Printed Replacement Honda CT70 Dax Fork Spring Guide | eBay
If the link doesn't work just search for "3D printed fork spring guides" in eBay. Or you can email me at [email protected]. Local pickup is ok too if you want to save a few buck and live in San Diego, CA.

My CT70 is still a work in progress. Not doing a restore so I'm making a bunch of small custom parts. (battery box CDI mount, some non essential bushings and guards.) Most 3D printed and but some not. If you guys have any ideas or know of other plastic bits that are hard to find then let me know.

·
Registered
'74 CT70 x2
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your location and contact information must be posted in every classified (not just a clickable link)ad or it will be removed.
tmas
Fixed... I think... Let me know if I screwed something else up. I obviously don't post here much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts