PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, looking to order parts for this new bike, still waiting for it to come in but I was thinking of ordering the following:

DNM 350 lbs rear shock, my question here is how much could I sell the stock shock for? I plan to pull it off with basically zero on it so itll be brand new. I'm thinking the 350 lb shock because I'm 230 lbs and i will be cruising around with my daughter whose about 30 lbs. By myself, I'll be riding it very hard mostly lol

Also want to order bars, thinking the klx 110 bend from protaper. Will I need any longer cables with this or will stock work for all>?

Should I just order the bars and just run it as is for now? I dont know how squishy the suspension is so its kind of hard for me to justify ordering parts without even knowing the bike lol

·
Registered
23 Posts
lol, your in the same boat as me, im also waiting on my 2021 KLX110 L lol..
i can only speak for the bars, yes you will need all 3 extended cables for the bars, look as Faster minis they have the all 3 cables from BBR...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, your in the same boat as me, im also waiting on my 2021 KLX110 L lol..
i can only speak for the bars, yes you will need all 3 extended cables for the bars, look as Faster minis they have the all 3 cables from BBR...
even without the triple mount? Was just going to go with klx bend bars

1 - 3 of 3 Posts