PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a front end that can mount up to the 21 models? I am told the Fast Ace kit will not and only bolt up to 2013-2018 models. My first CRF so not having much luck finding anything. Thanks in advance for any help!

·
Registered
162 Posts
ktm65 with pax bearing kit

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. I am trying to figure out what has changed up front on the 21's. The BBR Fork upgrade with dampening rods/springs says 2013 - present so the forks didn't change. Trying to figure out why the Fast Ace kit for 13-18 won't work.

·
Super Moderator
10,311 Posts
Do you have the front end apart on your bike, presently? Looking at the microfiche diagram for your bike, it shows a different type of steering stem bearing assembly. The older models appear to have the convemtional style bearing/race setup, like all other bikes.

If you have yours apart, can you post some pics of the bearings and the races in the steering neck, if you don't mind?

·
Registered
162 Posts
can you link the fastace kit? thanks

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have the bike on order and is not due in until June. I am just getting parts as they are available and last thing is a new front end. I'm hoping someone else will read this and post a pic or I will when I get it.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I emailed Pax to inquire about their tapered bearing set. States it will allow ktm 65 for 2019-2021 just want to make sure and also see if it would allow the Fast Ace. Not easy to find either one at the moment but would also need to know what year ktm forks would work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts