PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some help. On jetting live in md. I have done air box mod and stock exhaust mod by drilling out the beginning of the pipe. Stock jetting was a 78/38. I have tried 82/38 85/38 90/38. Even shim the stock needle. I can not get this bike even close. Any suggestions i greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 2018 klx110l. I just put a pro circuit pipe on it and bbr uflow intake. I rejetted the bike to 42 on the pilot and 100 on the main. Runs great, no bogging or anything. It's actually still a lil bit lean, but for 60degree weather I'm satisfied. I may move the clip down on the needle 2 notches to richen it up a lil more for the winter, but changing to that setup did the trick.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't want to add a pipe too loud for where our track is built. But whats werid is my needle has no adjustment to it. ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi did you figure out your final outcome on jetting for exhaust and air box mod ? i cant seem to get mine to run crisp also …. any info is appreciated thanks

Looking for some help. On jetting live in md. I have done air box mod and stock exhaust mod by drilling out the beginning of the pipe. Stock jetting was a 78/38. I have tried 82/38 85/38 90/38. Even shim the stock needle. I can not get this bike even close. Any suggestions i greatly appreciate it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts