PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
You better stay close to us Rad just in case we need a Snicker's bar between motos!!

Ha ha!! Those bonding days are over..Good luck keeping your bikes running without me in your pits when crap goes wrong..But I'll get you that snicker bar..You'll need it for your shaken up nerves as I lap you "again" like in a few videos below..
Cat and mouse playing for fun are over in 2015...:booty: touché..
Anyway you want to look at it, All over a brand and a few $$ I'm one guy you can't control!!

notice 2nd vid: I pulled to the side to be nice to give you distance So I wouldn't land on top or over you before I passed you like a stalled car on HWY 44 again lol..

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You're out of control alright...Think you left out that I ended up with my 5th State Vet title that same day (at 60 yrs. old)...Doesn't pay to pass if you can't keep it on 2 wheels...Creative editing...Where's the video of you taking the dirt samples...LOL!!...BTW make my Snickers a KING SIZE

·
Registered
317 Posts
Bla Bla touched a nerve did I? can't "control" others real videos. Getting a taste of your own of medicine..You might want to check again it looks like I smoked by you and won with checker. Should I pull more out of the archive?..I've got more! Sure I can admit I've crashed here and there, yet I'm proud of it for pushing the limits..And with that I admit My suspension set up was so whacked up on pit bikes..Just started riding them. I was assuming that they were the same set up as my yz480..With that said my suspension was so jacked backwards on face ace forks lol...Yet I have more fun practicing riding race day pushing the limit smiling if I crash with the bike handling like hell. Rather than rolling over everything and holding a trophy to a 2 man moto..Thats not much of a challenge if you ask me? But bashing one just getting into the sport does not help support the series just for not making a sale? You are a promoter of your own team yet just another racer at the track..If you keep Killing off others, pushing them away for not supporting your own bennies, the end of the series will not be far behind..Caesar tried that didn't he? It didn't work either lol.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NO CRYBABIES ALLOWED...."I'm really fast but I don't care if I crash"..."I'm really pushing the limits but it was my suspension's fault"..."That's not much of challenge but I smoked by you and won with the checker"...Quit your crying, go get the Snicker's bars and do your talking at the track...You know you really should RIDE that new bike before you talk so much trash...Just sitting in the basement with a rainbow of stickers on it doesn't make it (or you) fast...LOL!!..Don't worry, I'll bring an extra bike with me so I can lend it to you (again) in case you need it.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2014 FINAL ROUND RESULTS..."The Vet Class has been the most hotly contested all year, and going into Round 6 the outcome was anything but settled. Ron Peper (404) took the first moto going away, making Fantasy Jim's hold on the title seem in danger. But nobody could have predicted the way that Moto 2 turned out, with Walter Ray going 3-1 for the overall win and Peper falling several times to go 1-3 and take third overall. That left Fantasy Jim (54) in second, enough to hold on for the season title."...Creative editing doesn't change the RESULTS...LOL!!!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
You guys crack me up. Keep at it, this thread is entertaining as hell. Haha. With all the talk of snickers I hope they're paying somebody for the sponsorship

·
Registered
317 Posts
You guys crack me up. Keep at it, this thread is entertaining as hell. Haha. With all the talk of snickers I hope they're paying somebody for the sponsorship

..…Ok here is goes..all in the name of fun and games, he can dish it yet gets all hostile when taking it... He is entertaining for sure, thin skinned and "washed up" just check out his Bio he wrote it...… He might want to have his eyes checked...(”really” or really fast?) I didn't type such words. Yet he must think that of me on the track..Thanks I appreciate such sweet words...LOL....Once again, he might be able to “control” others what to do but it doesn’t work on me. If he ate that King SIZE snickers bar it wouldn’t be good…Since his blood pressure is still up after once again turning his offer down on his own "stickers” Come on get over it, your still mad over that? Had to bring it up again between the lines.....The offer of his putting his name on my new build at my cost for his tax rights offs and advertisement didn’t sound appealing…Especially when his brand he promotes has nothing to do with mine? He is still pouting, ”Really” (I wrote that this time) Should I post his e-mails of him crying me a river like Justin Timberlake.

If you “really” want that snickers go crawl to the store and get one..your the one acting like a baby! Yet relax all this tension you write in hurt feelings of me between the lines isn’t good on lower back pain…

"Really" nothing but love for you

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Wish I lived closer so I could join in on all the fun you guys are having in the vet class. Sounds like the series could use a few more LXR 190's to mix it up a bit too. lol

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well 404 that has always been my credo...But our team motto is "when we buy, practice, ride & race as a team...we win as a team" Wasn't an insult to be invited to join Pit Bike Junkie (several times). Those hard earned $$ you speak of goes much, much further when you pool your resources with other riders instead of going the "lone wolf" route.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Series Directors are working on dates and some new tracks this year...stay tuned...Races usually begin in late April through October.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
A little ACTION from Pit Bike Junkie Team Rider - #95 Bubba Harris on his Piranha P190R-4V pit bike...Bubba is the 2014 ShoMe State Pit Bike Series PRO State Champion & Holeshot King...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts