PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moved to the Pacific islands. Before moving , I had the bike rejetted. Got here and it’s running worth a damn. Compared the jetting to a 2017 model with the same carb (Keihin) Only difference is the main needle.

my Honda dealer Back home can’t seem to find the needle I’m after. Can somebody help me...?
The current needle is marked:
d38b
it can’t be adjusted up or down there’s no slots for the needle clip
The needle on the other bike that runs great is marked as :
d36d
it does have adjustable positions
can someone help me with a part number or something I can provide to my dealer back home or DHL courier me this needle. I can cover all costs via PayPal. Just want to get this kids bike rolling

thx guys

·
Super Moderator
9,971 Posts
If I knew for certain that the carb on your 2015 CRF 110 was identical to the one used on the XR/CRF70, I'd suggest you trying the jet needle set (part #2) and the screw set A (part #5)(slotted air/fuel mixture screw) on your carb. The needle has 5 slots for fine tuning the mid-range and the mixture screw is slotted for easy adjustment.

The microfiche diagram below is from a Honda Motorsports Dealer in Sydney, Australia, a lot closer to you than the USA.

Western Motor Cycles Pty Ltd

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I knew for certain that the carb on your 2015 CRF 110 was identical to the one used on the XR/CRF70, I'd suggest you trying the jet needle set (part #2) and the screw set A (part #5)(slotted air/fuel mixture screw) on your carb. The needle has 5 slots for fine tuning the mid-range and the mixture screw is slotted for easy adjustment.

The microfiche diagram below is from a Honda Motorsports Dealer in Sydney, Australia, a lot closer to you than the USA.

View attachment 273540

Western Motor Cycles Pty Ltd
At this point, I’ll likely just order it along with a few other possible options. One of them has to work

1 - 3 of 3 Posts