PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys can anyone please help me iv just purchased a 2014 ycf 150 SP2 factory and I’m loving it. I’m starting my project build now and I’m wanting to get an upgraded aluminium rear sub frame will the 2016 factory SP2 sub frame fit my bike it looks identical iv compared both pics side by side and it’s identical and also I like the 2016 plastics kit the only difference I can see between the 2014 to 2016 is the rear fender and rear side panels but if both rear subframes are identical then that means the plastics upgrade will fit please someone help me before I purchase them many thanks and also is a NIBBU 28mm carb the best carb for my size engine and lastly if anyone could tell me the full differences that’s been changed between the 2014 model and 2016 model YCF SP2 bikes would be very helpful so I know what parts will fit and don’t thanks ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys can anyone please help me iv just purchased a 2014 ycf 150 SP2 factory and I’m loving it. I’m starting my project build now and I’m wanting to get an upgraded aluminium rear sub frame will the 2016 factory SP2 sub frame fit my bike it looks identical iv compared both pics side by side and it’s identical and also I like the 2016 plastics kit the only difference I can see between the 2014 to 2016 is the rear fender and rear side panels but if both rear subframes are identical then that means the plastics upgrade will fit please someone help me before I purchase them many thanks and also is a NIBBU 28mm carb the best carb for my size engine and lastly if anyone could tell me the full differences that’s been changed between the 2014 model and 2016 model YCF SP2 bikes would be very helpful so I know what parts will fit and don’t thanks ?
Yo mate. mcm50.com /red baron racing is the worldwide distributor and can help you with every question.
I just finished up my sp3 190 project with his help. he has a telephone number on his contacts page, call him and get the info you need.
cheers jakob

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yo mate. mcm50.com /red baron racing is the worldwide distributor and can help you with every question.
I just finished up my sp3 190 project with his help. he has a telephone number on his contacts page, call him and get the info you need.
cheers jakob
Thanks jokob and yeah iv found mcm50.com iv been buying from them these past 2 weeks and my build has started he’s gave me all information that I needed excellent seller I’ll post some pics of before and after would love to see yours thanks mate

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
cheers jakob
Wait a second...Red Baron Racing is still kicking???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts