PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - I read in the specs for the 110SS that it has adjustments for swing arm height and rear shock preload. However I didn't get an owner's manual from the dealer for the bike and I don't see where those adjustments can be made. Can anyone tell me?

Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So maybe this is false advertising?:

Front suspension:GPX Moto forks w/ Separate Comp and Reb Adjustment
Rear suspension:Pitster Progressive Link Swingarm w/ Comp. and Rebound Adjustment, Adjustable Spring Preload

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those are the spec for Pitster Pro LXR.
I can't find where I got that table for the 2012, but this from the current model's overview:
[h=3]Big or little, young or old the MX 110 SS is fun for all. The MX 110 SS has rider friendly features like electric start and adjustable ride height swing arm but also features hydraulic disc brakes and 4 speed transmission for more power and better control. [/h] [h=3] Key Features[/h]
  • 4-speed Transmission
  • Cradle frame
  • Heavy-duty Fork springs
  • Rear shock with rebound and preload adjustments
  • Wavey Style Rotors

·
Registered
119 Posts
The adjustable swing arm was just another hole in the swingarm that allowed the shock to be mounted in another location. I believe that was on the older models. I think that the ones we just got are basically mounted in what would have been the higher postion resulting in the bike sitting higher in the rear for adults.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts