PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2012 klx110L ,for sale has a tb 143 big bore kit with the v2 head, yoshimura carbon fiber exhaust, upgraded carb, filter, makes about 14 hp bbr rear swing arm, kx65 rear wheel with rear disc brakes, kx65 brakes, diamond minis rear disc brake kit conversion, vortex 38t rear aluminum sprocket, kitaco lightweight 15t counter sprocket, tb hd clutch and clutch springs magura hc1 handbrake, custom rear brake line, custom handbrake line, dual sport kit with hi lo beam headlights and working brake and tail lights, wps lithium battery, protaper bars and headset, custom levers, RSC clutch lever kinetic footpegs and footpeg mount. Jti brake lever tusk shifter. Probably forgetting some things. I also have a 12" front wheel to lace to the hub for a 12/12 set up. lithium battery charger and stand come with this bike.
cons no kick stand, no kick starter. this bike was recently built by seagoville powersports has about 6 hours on it 93 octane only with the 12" front tire laced and 90/90 12 street tires this would be a real nice mini sumo. I purchased this completely stock years ago and put a lot of money into it. its ready for someone to enjoy bike will do 62 mph sitting up going against the wind with current gearing. clean title in hand located in Dallas, Texas $1900 email [email protected]
Sports equipment Bicycle handlebar Bicycle frame Automotive tire Bicycle fork
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motorcycle Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Administrator
10,499 Posts
A price and your contact information are both also required in every classified ad, or it will be removed.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Price drop, rather it go to someone who will enjoy it. if no interest in a month will part out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts