PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this bike in May of this year. I have my eye on something else and need to sell this in order to make another purchase. It is completely stock, except for the 17/33 sprockets that I put on it. Bike has 40 miles on the odometer. Has the z155 engine. Bike is immaculate and is registered and titled in NC. I have the title in my name. $1700. Will not ship, but can drive part way to meet if you are interested. Shoot me a PM or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
32 Posts
I May be interested But I'm in AZ Plus I Don't have the Money Right at this Moment, I Had the 08 X4M but it was Stolen...Lookin to get another Legal Piter

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn dude, sorry to hear that. It is really a very nice bike. I paid way more than 1800 for it. Plus the hassle of getting a title for it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Can you send me a link with more info on the bike? I went to Pitster Pros web site and the LXM street legal bike is labeled a 160R and has gold forks? Just trying to see if I were to buy this bike new today what it would cost.

Do you have plates for the bike right now, if not why? Any trouble getting them?

I'm serious about getting this bike just need to make sure its a good deal when I'll be driving 16 hours to get it. And I'm only looking to buy cause it's street legal. So if I can't ride on the street then it's just no use to me.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pitsterpro - Quality Pit Bikes, Mini Bikes, Pit Bike Parts & Accessories

Hey there, yes I have plates on the bike and have the title in my name. It's ready to go. Bike is immaculate. Sits in the garage. It is the 2010 model. Pitster calls the bike a 160R. It has the z155 engine. Pitster calls the 155 a 160 for marketing reasons. Lots of manufacturers like to round-up the size of the engine. Has about 50 miles on the odometer. I have several other bikes and just don't ride it. Trust me, you won't be disappointed with the bike.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Are the wheels 12" or 14"?

What sprocket size came with the bike and are they included?

Did you select any upgrades upon checkout?

How far are you willing to travel to sell the bike?

Sorry for all the ?'s bro but it's gonna be a 2 day trip for me.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mischife said:
Are the wheels 12" or 14"?

What sprocket size came with the bike and are they included?

Did you select any upgrades upon checkout?

How far are you willing to travel to sell the bike?

Sorry for all the ?'s bro but it's gonna be a 2 day trip for me.

Both Front and Rear wheels are 12". Stock.

Bike came stock with a 16/39 sprocket setup. I switched to a 17/33 setup. All sprockets will be included with the sale.

I didn't choose any upgrades. Bike is completely stock except for the sprockets that I changed out.

I could travel a little bit, maybe a 100 miles or so.

I guess you need ask yourself if it is worth driving to save 600 to 1000 bucks. Plus this bike is already registered and titled.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm thinking it's worth it, but I started looking at other treads of people selling complete bikes and there shipping them, I know you said in your first post that you didn't want to ship. But it's 32 hours round trip... I'm suppose to be getting a quote soon this morning and if it's around $200. then I would really prefer to do that, you wont have to crate the bike or do anything but be around when they come with a truck. Is that an option

1 - 20 of 22 Posts