PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They changed up the track alittle- the big triple became a double (same distance, same lips) and knocked out the step on which sucks. But we had a good time last night. There was a good turn out for pit bikes- about 8 people in each class-12" beginner, 12" inter. and 12" Advanced then only 5 guys on 10" which was actually the best class of the night.

Hope you enjoy some pics and we can see some more locals at the next race.

Juicebox went 1-1 again:arms:

Matified on the XJR 110 SS

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
10" Combined class- mostly made up of Fhuere Family- when Washracer on his Stock Mod Z 50 tried running away with a first he had to deal with some family lappers to gave him parking lessons

#1 is over 6' tall killing it!

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Ya it was a great time, the fhure family had it out for me on the pitster stockers, Me and the green monster had a good battle going and when we came into lappers aka mini and old man fhure one of them ran me off the track and the other ran me into a hay bale ha ha it was a great time. My 1988 Z kicks butt with that pitster front end, pitster 88 and the trail bikes rear end.

in the 12" intermediate me and sik nimpson had a great race on the stock mod bikes. over all I ended up with the wins in both classes and walked away with another healthy $7 in winnings. I cant believe how well the new pitster stock mod 110 does out there its a sweet bike for sure.

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
That was a good time!! that MX110SS was a blast too,, Colin was on it and motored away!!,, the 10" class was good, my youngest and I had a battle and when we saw wash racer come around ,, we both tried to ,,umm,, ummm , get out of the raceline so the leaders could continue on their race LOL!!;)

I eneded up 2, 2 and 5 in the three classes I rode. with practices, I went 65 laps!! tired today.

·
Registered
16 Posts
that was so much fun! I cant wait to do it next week.....And that picture of you and mini minor is the cutest thing EVER!!! love it!

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
last night was way fun again with alot of carnage, I ran magiksc over twice, siknimpson ran dave over, the stock 50 class was great and had a good showing from pitster. Even gary from pitster was there banging bars. Next week will be the last one hope everyone can make it.

·
Registered
561 Posts
washracer_11 said:
last night was way fun again with alot of carnage, I ran magiksc over twice, siknimpson ran dave over, the stock 50 class was great and had a good showing from pitster. Even gary from pitster was there banging bars. Next week will be the last one hope everyone can make it.

Dude i think im going to race your class too just bc its the last race and it would be fun to mix it up. Your going to smoke me but it will still be fun

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Let see who ran into me:

Gary from pitster kicked me in the head

Garn627 ran my back over- I have tire track on my jersey and back and arm to prove it

Wash gave me a peg to the head

Yeah I had a horrible night in 10" and 12" mod

·
Vendor
3,643 Posts
magiksc said:
Let see who ran into me:

Gary from pitster kicked me in the head

Garn627 ran my back over- I have tire track on my jersey and back and arm to prove it

Wash gave me a peg to the head

Yeah I had a horrible night in 10" and 12" mod

Your head jumped in front of my footpeg and boot!

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
washracer_11 said:
you forgot the woops that was crazy I have your tire burns on my forearm ha ha

Yes how could I forget throwing my chain skimming whoops- FML

1 - 19 of 19 Posts