PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, well I have a 2010 klx110 L. I want to get some sweet stuff for it. I was thinking red or white plastic, (all the way) or black rear fender and plates, and the front all green, and get some pro circuit graphics, but i can't find them, and I can't find the RED PLASTICS. The other thing I had in mind was black rims. I can't find any that are already laced....
Also! My Yoshimura rs-2 pipe I have on it is all cracked all the way around. Its all messed up. Would Yoshi replace it? Or does anyone have pro circuit / fmf 4.1 pipe for sale?
thanks :) Vehicle Motorcycle Motocross Freestyle motocross Motorcycle racing
Vehicle Auto part

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey man, I'm the one who will soon (within the next 10 days) have red plastic available for sale. I'm the only one. Had to have it custom made by ufo italy. No other retailers or distributors will have them. I'll post pics up when I have them
Sweet, man. I'd like to get them. How much? I'd like to get some geico graphics with it too.

· Registered
2,244 Posts
I'm thinking 120-130 shipped. A kit consist of shroud covers, front and rear fenders. It would have cost me another $3800 for the number plates so I figured if people want new plates they can just get them from ufo directly. Or reuse the ones they already have...trying to keep it cheaper for people.

· Registered
2,629 Posts
if you're interested, I might have a PC T-4 pipe I'd sell.

I'm thinking 120-130 shipped. A kit consist of shroud covers, front and rear fenders. It would have cost me another $3800 for the number plates so I figured if people want new plates they can just get them from ufo directly. Or reuse the ones they already have...trying to keep it cheaper for people.

Another $3800 for number plates?!?! How many sets did you have made?

· Registered
1,885 Posts
I was looking at this bike, I believe it was in Ohio right? The pipe had me a little worried...anyway I would think about getting new pegs and cradle if you are jumping. Of course those are two of the things I havent even gotten yet for mine lol. If you are getting rims might as well get excel, speaking of which my bro has a black front listed on here, brand new.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.