PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Parting out 2010 KLX110L. All parts are in good/great shape unless said otherwise. Prices DO NOT include shipping. Paypal or postal money order only. I can do package deals, and as always, all prices are OBO.
Text 7one3-53zero-123one

Swingarm - $30 Will include the brake arm as well
Front wheel - $40
Rear wheel - $30 Missing a few spokes, I believe 3. Wheel still seems to roll straight.
Brake panels - $15
Handlebars - $10
White powdercoated pegmount - $35 looks new, never bolted up after PC

Motor - SOLD!
$250 Includes carb, electrical, battery, rev box, starter, clutch cable, throttle cable and killswitch. The pegmount holes have been ripped out of the back 2 holes, but still revealing some threads. The cam chain was thrown off and the top end taken apart. This is obviously a project motor so sold as is.
Frame -
SOLD!$150 Have original sales receipts and a bill of sale signed and dated.
Shock - SOLD!$40
Triple clamps -SOLD!$40
Gas tank - SOLD!$60 Includes cap
Airbox - SOLD!$20 Complete with filter, boot, and clamp
Seat - SOLD!$40
Exhaust - SOLD!$35
Clutch lever - SOLD!$10
Rear brake lever - SOLD!$20 Includes brake rod, spring, barrel, and adjuster nut
Pegmount and pegs - SOLD!$30
Forks - SOLD!$125 These are the L forks, meaning they are longer, however they slide into your stock 110 clamps just fine
Plastics - SOLD!$40 Include tank shrouds, front fender, rear fender, and I'll throw in the rubber shock cover. NO numberplates. I can order you a set if you want me to.

Email (only if absolutely necessary) - yeadoodeyerok AT aol DOT com

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
What's the clutch lever shipped to corpus? 78415?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.