PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys

please can any of you guys tell me if there is much difference in the 2010 klxes

cheers dix;)

·
Registered
568 Posts
the regular klx or klx L? the regular obviously has the new styling, 4 speed, different tires i think, and i think thats about it. the L has a longer shock and swingarm, longer travel forks, the new styling, 4 speed (1 down 3 up) transmission, manual clutch, different tires, and something about the cylinder walls have a different type of coating or something and there was a little something else to help add horsepower, they said it makes like an extra 1-2 horsepower or something like that. my L is a lot faster then my 08 i had (stock and stock). i love my L its a lot of fun but i still love the 03-09 klxs too.

·
Registered
217 Posts
also good thing to note. the 08 klx has phillips head screws holding a lot of the motor together. the 09 and newer is actual bolts. very good thing if you plan on tearing into the thing more than once doing mods. get an impact driver if you take it apart. will make your life easy

·
Registered
568 Posts
the exhaust on the L is the same as the regular 02-09. it just has a stupid little cover thing over it. personally, i hate that cover that comes on them because you come around back and it doesnt even wrap around its just like a fancy heat shield.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cheers guys yeh i know of the other changes just wondered if you thought that stock it seemed better than older models

i have an 08 son has 03 but we got new ones coming ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts