PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just letting everyone out thier who wants one know a little about it.. well i just got the 2010 kx250f about 2 weeks ago came off a 09yz250f and this bike kills the yamaha powerwise cornering handling and basically all around. any time you need power its thier no need for clutch on my yahmis i burnt 2 clutches out in a matter of 8 months the bike just wouldnt pull me out of corners and have enough power to hit something decent size of out a corner but with the new kawi thats never a problem this thing is so beastly i love it. ill break it down, power is always thier no need to clutch to get more power for tracks like starwest milestone perris and racetown its geared pretty good could use a little more top end but for stock gearing cant complain. handling is perfect weather you wanna blow out berms or drag bars it makes it easy, moving around in the air is also easy bike is pretty long but feels skinny so you cant really tell. motor starts 1st kick hott or cold, suspension was a little stiff for my liking it would buck me coming into ruts if thier is braking or accelerating bumps and i weigh 180lbs and im 5,10 but i got that fixed basically if you wanna buy a bike that rips id personally say kawi for 2010 not being biased or anything but the bike is definetly all thier this year.

cons: thier really arent any i love the bike the way it is everything is perfect.

if anyone has any questions or wants any pics lmk hope this helps ppl decide.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts