PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 Custom 'KTM Themed bike' that was built for a gentlemen in Australia... He has changed his mind and wants a CRF 150 with Fox MXC / Podium suspension instead.

I would like to send him his money back or buy him a new 2010 crf 150 and ship it to him to with FOX upgrades... to make him happy.

I will EXPORT this bike as the OWNER had a crate built for shipping to Australia.

The bike has real WHITE POWER 43mm forks to 8" of travel...

It also has a custom KTM theme with orange Faba hubs and Excels.

I am NOT a fan of the rear Formula single piston brake caliper or the Gremica 6 piston front caliper it has on it... But it was ordered that way by the owner.... You can EBAY this stuff if you like and...I would suggest a Brembo set-up on the front and a Gremica or the better 2 pot Formula on the back ....the front (recommended) Brembo is SOOOO Strong it is just ridiculous:D.

Please PM me and I will call you with all the details..

This bike will be sold as a complete bike with Zongshen 155...

This includes the DID gold chain and 2 Brothers skid plate and good Mikuni VM 26 carb / Uni filter.

Oh yea - The bike is $4999 with the Sikkest front-end on the planet.

* this includes all the Acerbis black plastic, Universal fat bars, 1-off billet exhust for YX 160/155, cables, etc... We can discuss this when we chat about the build, etc...

The COMPLETE Brembo 13mm Master cylinder, Goodyear steel line and twin-pot caliper upgrade on the front is $329 + $99 for the 265mm rotor.... This is just what Real 'high-end' components cost... This would be a great motard bike with this front end, etc...

** 2 sample pics. of this are included below...

If it would help you... I will complete the build for you and send to your front door...

FYI - Vinco does not offer these custom 1-OFF builds anymore.

In the end... It is all about Karma... and this bike really needs someone to love it for what it is... and I will help you finish/customize it for my cost. Keeping it real...

cheers,

bob

Attachments

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hola,

Just talked to the owner of this bike and it is available for $4K...USD

Just add a Z-155 for $375 complete.... with wire harness, intake...

Shipping is available to any international customers...

bob

·
Registered
108 Posts
Does the original orderer still want a 150? I have a 2007 CRF150R with a Guts Racing tall seat and some tall bars..........

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How about $3,199. with NO WP Forks or Triple Clamps/ Axle?

The Owner just wants the cash $$$$ now.

Smoking deal if you have your own Zoke or Showa forks already.

For you Euro's... this is an insane price!

bob

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, that was my 2009 'pre-production' FA-22 mini / built in mid 2008.

A 1-off build by Jake, Jace Packard & me...

I sure do miss those guys since they left the sport.:( It is just not the same for me anymore... but that is a diff. story.

I am currently working on another one-off 12e ride... they take alot of time / money to get right when everything is custom.

bob

·
Registered
474 Posts
Beautiful bike! Well worth the money! Bob is a great person to deal with! Good luck with the sale.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts