PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I found a 2009 pitster lxr160 yesterday for sale near me for a pretty good price, and I dont know much about these bikes. So I was wondering what is every ones take on these bikes. I have heard they have all kind of tranny problems. But its all been hear say he said she said type shit. So I was wanting to know from people that know what is what in the pit bike world. What is up with these bikes are they worth the money???

· Registered
1,024 Posts
$1500 a pretty good price, in my opinion the chasis is nice bec it has a lingage, the yx 160 motors r ok, its probly the old version 160 if its a 09, I use to have one, as long as u keep it stock u should be alright.

· Registered
1,392 Posts
If you do get it just maintain the motor alot with good oil and you shouldn't have a problem. Had an Ssr 110 motor with the 1 down 3 up tranny and people said that they get the false neutral but I rode that motor everyday for at least an hour during the winter for 3 winters with out a problem. So it all depends how you maintain it. Maintain it and it will be just as good as any name brand motor. And for the chassis those things are badass.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.