PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not a distributor, or vendor, or any other entity. Please DO NOT DELETE THIS!!!!!

I am a dude who has a couple of brand new 2009 pitpro lites still in the crate. these bikes are awewesome. they are made in sweden. they have lifan 150 motors with the daytona style clutch cover and removable/ cleanable oil filter. the have a 14/12 wheel setup. 300.00 extra if you want genuine marzocchi shivers thrown on. i have a few sets brand new.

1500.00 paypal only. I will split shipping so only 50.00 for the lower 48. so, 1550.00 to your door.

chris maltby

517-285-6413

[email protected]

12841 wood rd.

bath MI

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Only problem I see in your ad is,, they are not made in Sweden , I was in the factory where they were made in Jiangmen City,Guangdong Province,China.

Not that there is anything wrong with that, But that is where their made.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmmm.... Apparently the Swedish do not have to follow the advertising rules we do. ie. The big "made in Sweden" all over there logos. But I appreciate your attention to detail.

Totally sweet made in CHINA mini bikes that say made in Sweden. 1550.00 to your door!

Unless matified tells me otherwise, I believe zokes are made in Italy? Yes...... Hahahah hopefully

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
By the way to whom it may concern, these are not the less than awesome SPV "Swedish" bbr perimeter frame copies.

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
maltby4130 said:
Hmmmm.... Apparently the Swedish do not have to follow the advertising rules we do. ie. The big "made in Sweden" all over there logos. But I appreciate your attention to detail.

Totally sweet made in CHINA mini bikes that say made in Sweden. 1550.00 to your door!

Unless matified tells me otherwise, I believe zokes are made in Italy? Yes...... Hahahah hopefully
Yep look like real Zokes,, those Pitpro bikes are very good quailty bikes, I just have been there, seen them built and assembled personally.

Also look to be priced good, somebody should jump on them.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good look on the endorsement man! I appreciate it! Also got a fox podium x for a Pitster x4r for sale for anyone looking for one. I have it listed in in klx/ midsize parts for 250.00

1 - 6 of 6 Posts