PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am being forced to sell my 110. bike has been very well taken care of. bought new over the summer and put a GYTR full manual hand clutch kit on it. it also has pro taper tall bars on it, and a custom pipe that i made from a 250f pipe. it is only a tiny bit louder than stock and increased low end power tremendously. oil has been changes regularly and filter has been cleaned regularly. bike comes stock with 4th gear so you have plenty of power. bike is awesome for any age! fun bike to ride anywhere, whether you are wheelying up the street, or tearing up a motocross track.. you pick.

dont really want to sell it.. but i have to so i can get my 450 fixed..

i am asking $1,300. i bought it for $1,800 and put $400 worth of clutch parts on it. and $70 handle bars. and i also have a brand new piston kit for it. (piston, rings, gaskets) dont really remember how much that all cost..

816-699-5631

Nick Peterson

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
emails sent with pics. i tried to upload them through photobucket to post on here but my computer is so slow it wasnt loading. will try to get that to work sunday night. if you would like pics just shoot me your email address and id be glad to email them

1 - 9 of 9 Posts