PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my 2008 CRF450R for sale for $4400 OBO and the bike is really well maintained (My Business Partner Shawn from Top Notch Performance does all the maintenance). It has the follwing done to the bike:

SUSPENSION:

Front:

1) Suspension set up for 180lbs and the forks feel really plush. (Comes with extra Fork Springs)

Rear:

1) Suspension set up for 180lbs and the Rear suspension is really plush as well (Comes with Extra Shock Spring)

ENGINE:

1) Tokyo Mods Carb Mod (Done by Top Notch Performance)-$220 retail

2) Ported Head (Bike is freakin rediculous on power) $300 Retail

3) No Toil Air Filter (2 rides new)

4) Tokyo Mods Cam Chain Tensioner (Manual tensioner-Retails for $99.99 and it has zero rides on it)

5) Brand New Oil and Trans Fluid changed as well as brand new oil filter 1 ride ago

6) Just Cleaned out the carb 3 rides ago when Top Notch Performance did the carb mod

7) Adjusted valves 3 rides ago by Top Notch Performance

8) Engine Ice Coolant

MISC.:

1) Works Connection Engine Plug kit for motor (RED anodized with 1 ride-brand new)

2) Works Connection Anodized Red Cap/Cover for front Master Cylinder (RED anodized with 1 ride-brand new)

3) Works Connection Anodized Red Cap/Cover for Rear Master Cylinder (RED anodized with 1 ride-brand new)

4) Works Connection Aluminum Skid Plate (3 rides- brand new)

5) Works Connection Aluminum Water pump frame guard (3 rides- brand new)

6) Works Connection Aluminum Oil Pump frame guard (3 rides- brand new)

7) Works Connection Aluminum Radiator Braces

8) Complete set of the Limited Edition Black Plastic kit (These are not on the bike but come with the bike,, bike has the Red and white kit on it now)

9) Renthal Handlebars

10) Pro Taper Rockstar Grips (Black)

11) 3 rides on Bridgestone tires and Kenda Heavy Duty Tubes and Motion Pro Rim locks

12) Black Rims

13) Sunline Brake Lever (Unbreakable lever)

14) New White Front Disc Cover, Fork Guards, Front Number Plate, Side Number Plate and Rear Fender (UFO)

15) New Red Front Fender and Radiator shrouds

16) Head steering dampener

17) Renthal Black Sprocket

18) Factory Effex Black and Red Ribbed seat cover with bump installed (3 rides new)

Bike has very little time on it,, the bike is way to fast for me and don't want to get hurt so let me know if you want to come by the shop to take a look at it. My email is garymarshall254 at hotmail dot com

Here are the Works Connection Radiator braces:

Here are the Works Connection Frame Skid Plate as well as the Works Connection Water and Oil Pump aluminum guards:

Here is the Step Seat/and cover:

Here is the Red Front line as well as the Works Connection Mastercylinder anodized red Cap:

Here is the Red Rear Line as well as the Works Connection Rear Master Cylinder anodized Red cap:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts