July 28th TV Land - Sat

August 8th TV Land - Wed

August 22nd TV Land - Wed

September 8th TV Land - Sat

September 29th TV Land - Sat

Wednesday practice @ 6pm Racing @ 6:30pm

Saturday practice @ 4pm Racing @ 5pm

NEW PIT BIKE CLASSES

** Production 50’s (50cc – 90 cc; must have (2) – 10 inch wheels; allowable changes; handlebars, clamps, seat, exhaust, footpegs, tires, skid plate, shocks, and internal fork modifications ok, and 88 kits for all applicable models. – Eligible Models: QA50, Z50, XR50, CRF50, Xtreme CR90, TTR50

** Open 50’s (51cc – 126 cc; must have at least 1 10 inch wheel; clutch, swingarm, forks, frame, tank, braking system may all be altered) – Eligible Models: Same as Production plus SDG, Xtreme 107, Pitster Pro

**110 stock - 110 or smaller midsized machines. Handlebars, footpegs and suspension springs are the only allowable changes. No Pipes - No engine mods - No aftermarket shocks.

** Midsize Production (70cc – 136 cc; Allowable changes: handlebars, clamps, seat, exhaust, footpegs, tires, skid plate, shocks, and internal fork modifications ok, and allowable big bore kits. NO clutch, NO long swingarm) Eligible Models: XR70, TTR90, DRZ110, KLX110

**Clutch Class - Any bikes with a clutch and a rear tire size of 12" or bigger. - NO CRF 150R's - Eligible Models: XR75, XR80, XR100, CRF80, DRZ110, KLX 110, CRF100, CRF150, TTR125, DRZ125, KLX125, Pitster Pro

**Sportsman - 35 years and older. Midsize Production bikes or smaller. Non clutch.

I hope this suits most everyone and you can find time to make it out.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
thats going to be to many ppl in the clutch class....the clutch class last year was full...theres no way...i can see everythng but a 150 in there....i dont feel like racing 30 ppl...dont think it will be to safe..just my opinion.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
open 110 bikes in the clutch class verse 150's?! thats BS...seems like its just you guys are trying to suit "certain guys" without having classes that MAKE SENSE....you cant make EVERYBODY happy. I am pretty sure that most of us that have built 110 bikes(and built X4's) will not be making it out to these races if it stays like this.

it should be(as it is in most race series like florida and cali)

50 stock

50 open

110 stock

110 open

clutch

sportsmen

keep it basic and simple! Its not too hard!

·
Registered
381 Posts
glad to see the sat races in there i think the midsize open class was going to be alot bigger this year with everybody getting the x4's. i was a back of the packer in sportsman on that ssr i'm 32 so i can't race sportsman but i have a new x4 on the way looks like i'm going to mod the crap out of it to run clutch and skip some meals i'm 230lbs. god i hope it was the ssr that kept me in the back. i just need to build a motor to get me out of the way some of those 150's were smokin fast

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Dstardubbin said:
open 110 bikes in the clutch class verse 150's?! thats BS...seems like its just you guys are trying to suit "certain guys" without having classes that MAKE SENSE....you cant make EVERYBODY happy. I am pretty sure that most of us that have built 110 bikes(and built X4's) will not be making it out to these races if it stays like this.

it should be(as it is in most race series like florida and cali)

50 stock

50 open

110 stock

110 open

clutch

sportsmen

keep it basic and simple! Its not too hard!

i totaly agree...i dont feel like gettin ran over by a 150...its like a handicap....basic classes...110 open will deff be bigger and will have plently of riders...with the x4 comin out im sure there will be like at least 4 of em...

·
Registered
381 Posts
i will run any class i love the tvland series. it's such a great track and you can't beat how the vines treat us. it's going to be great to have a bike that doesn't break every time out can't wait

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I love the tracks as well! Not trying to cause trouble or anything! I just cant see why the 110 open class is gone when it will always have a good number of fast riders! It kind of screws those of us who built 110's over the winter or already had them from last year...same goes for those that pre ordered the x4's!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Problem with the open 110 class is the displacement limit 136cc, you can not even run the 138+R in that class. What about all the 143 and 160 mods out there? No one really runs 134's anymore.

I can pretty much guarantee that most of the x4 guys will have at least the tb 140 kit.

·
Registered
381 Posts
it's good to see the pro stock class that's what i was going to run this year but didn't think they were going to run that class at tvland just at the lube. the 110 stock class should bring in alot of people

·
Registered
628 Posts
I think these rules are out of line the sportsman class with no clutch is just going to stop many people from running these events I just put my Pitster together for this class at age 44. Last year Pitsters were half the field and we supported every event with 50 open Riders and a few stock Pitsters In sportsman

·
Registered
59 Posts
why can't we have it the same as last year because we all worked on our bikes over the winter. now you want to put a displacement limit for all the open classes, which is BS!!!!!! cause now most of the 50s will have to run with the clutch class bikes. that sounds pretty dangerous. doesn't it?? more an likely now there isn't going to be as many ppl show up to the races. keep it basic and run the same classes and don't caiter to those guys. you know who they are.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
haah wow....thats five guys out of 50 open...all because they have 131 or higher cc....this is great...but if i drop 6 GRAND into a 124 or something ridiculous like that its kool but if i spend less than a grand on a 140 or something its not allowed...dont make sense....and as for sportsman goes there needs to be A SET OF GUIDELINES and quit changin em....no clutch?? i know everythin aint about WINNING...but your eliminated A LOT of ppl with these rules....stick to the basis and dont make it harder than it needs to be

1 - 20 of 151 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.