PlanetMinis Forums banner
61 - 73 of 73 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
trident121 said:
Alright guys good news just got the word from Ken that if we can get a solid ten people signed commited to race in the 88cc SuperStock he'll go out of his way and run the class for us.... now i've got three guys on our team ready to start it up...we need first and last names for entry here just add to this list so i can get it to Ken asap.... while i talk to our sponsors at Stone Brewery (Arrogant Bastard Ale) about sponsoring the class... just add your name to this list so we can get this done.... if we fill up the ten spots just add the next number and your name...

1. Jason Douglas

2. Kenneth Richardson

3. Brian Douglas

4. Daniel Draper

5. Nathan Shoop

6. Robby Walton

7. Sam Manbock

got one more on board... we only need three more people to make this happen

· Registered
15 Posts
trident121 said:
Alright guys good news just got the word from Ken that if we can get a solid ten people signed commited to race in the 88cc SuperStock he'll go out of his way and run the class for us.... now i've got three guys on our team ready to start it up...we need first and last names for entry here just add to this list so i can get it to Ken asap.... while i talk to our sponsors at Stone Brewery (Arrogant Bastard Ale) about sponsoring the class... just add your name to this list so we can get this done.... if we fill up the ten spots just add the next number and your name...

1. Jason Douglas

2. Kenneth Richardson

3. Brian Douglas

4. Daniel Draper

5. Nathan Shoop

6. Robby Walton

7. Sam Manbock

8. Kyle Bosch

9. Colton Cunningham

10. Charlie McGowen

Cool looks like we've got the minimum committed in under a day.... be sure to add your name to the list if you're wanna join and i'll keep sending Ken updated lists as it grows... Mini Madness 2 at Barona Oaks next Sunday is going to be our only chance to practice for this one...hope to see a few heads from the list above out there...

ps. to anyone who doesn't know this class requires a stock head and no oil cooler, no crank....

· Registered
151 Posts
Incase you guys missed the thread we posted up ealier thanks to the efforts of many, the 88 superstock class has been added.

"After high demand as well as iShock, Sano and many others hassling Ken Johnson on a regular basis, Ken has decided to add the 88 Superstock class back to the roster!

Wanted to spread the news here and make sure everyone signs up so we have a full gate!

Make sure to thank Ken and the whole M4SX crew for adding the class.

We'll see everyone at the races!

"

· Registered
15 Posts
Hey guys Ken wrote me to say for those of us who signed to pre-reg for this event we need to register online asap. There are 20 (well now 19) spots open for the 88cc class... the rest of my team should sign up by tonight leaving 16 spots open for those of you who want in.... once this fills up the class is closed...so if you're planning on registering late at the event...then cross your fingers and get there right when they open...or be safe and sign up online...

61 - 73 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.