PlanetMinis Forums banner
41 - 60 of 73 Posts

· Registered
1,503 Posts
^^ yeah, we doing it this year. 16inch and midsize.. kyle this year we are sleeping in a tent. last year i had over 200 bug bits that i could count JUST on my right arm alone, there were still some on the back i couldnt see and tried to count like i was reading brail.

· Registered
15 Posts
Alright guys good news just got the word from Ken that if we can get a solid ten people signed commited to race in the 88cc SuperStock he'll go out of his way and run the class for us.... now i've got three guys on our team ready to start it up...we need first and last names for entry here just add to this list so i can get it to Ken asap.... while i talk to our sponsors at Stone Brewery (Arrogant Bastard Ale) about sponsoring the class... just add your name to this list so we can get this done.... if we fill up the ten spots just add the next number and your name...

1. Jason Douglas

2. Kenneth Richardson

3. Brian Douglas

· Registered
1,058 Posts
trident121 said:
Alright guys good news just got the word from Ken that if we can get a solid ten people signed commited to race in the 88cc SuperStock he'll go out of his way and run the class for us.... now i've got three guys on our team ready to start it up...we need first and last names for entry here just add to this list so i can get it to Ken asap.... while i talk to our sponsors at Stone Brewery (Arrogant Bastard Ale) about sponsoring the class... just add your name to this list so we can get this done.... if we fill up the ten spots just add the next number and your name...

1. Jason Douglas

2. Kenneth Richardson

3. Brian Douglas

4. Daniel Draper

5. Nathan Shoop

6. Robby Walton

Me and a couple friends are in.

41 - 60 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.