PlanetMinis Forums banner

2007 Gary Fisher King Fisher 1 Freeride Mountain Bike - Excellent Condition.

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  stryker 
#1 ·
Posted on ebay, but thought somebody on here may be interested also. Would sell outside of ebay for $1400, or the ebay Buy It Now is $1499.99. Paid $3200 when I got it 2 years ago.

2007 Gary Fisher King Fisher 1 Freeride Mtn Bike 17.5" - eBay (item 290351968470 end time Sep-27-09 20:00:18 PDT)

2007 Gary Fisher Kingfisher 1 in size Medium (17.5") in great condition that has 7" of suspension travel. I would estimate this bike to have less than 30 miles on it. I am only selling as I don't have time to enjoy the bike anymore. It was only ridden in the woods 3 days, and ridden around a college campus the rest of the miles. Since it has been ridden, there are minor scratches that you would expect after a bike is ridden at all (looped a nosewheelie once, so the top of the lever perches have been scratched. The bike is mechanically sound, and ready to ride immediately. Tight bearings, smooth cables, true rims, tight drivetrain. Retail on this bike was $3200 when I purchased it. This freeride bike has had a very easy life compared to how it was intended to be ridden. Check my feedback if you doubt the condition of the bike, as I've sold numerous high end bikes to extremely satisfied buyers. I know somebody out there can put this bike to good use. Comes with original Big Earl tires, and also the Maxxis Holy Roller tires currently on it. Fork and shock springs were very soft stock, so both springs have been upgraded to the stiffer versions. The stock springs will also be included. I also have a new extra rear derailleur hanger that I will also include. e.thirteen Dual Ring Security chainguide was also installed when the bike was purchased.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.